- Firefox's use of physical and virtual memory is exceptionally high.
- CPU usage spikes to 100 percent (usually while loading a Web page).
- The browser freezes up for seconds, minutes, or permanently.
- The browser won't launch until they remove an errant "firefox.exe" process in Task Manager.
- The browser crashes suddenly (usually while loading a Web page).
- The browser has trouble loading specific pages, but there's no commonality among users as to which pages won't load.
- The initial launch of Firefox loads slower.
- Third-party application hyperlinks (such as a link in an e-mail message) take a long time to open a new Firefox tab or to launch the browser.