Monday, November 07, 2005

Hotmail

I received this today...
so Microsoft is finally getting somewhere...

Dear MSN Hotmail Member,

Your MSN Hotmail Inbox Storage has been upgraded to 250 MB and there is an increased attachment size of 10 MB!

What does this mean for you?
Well, you’ll be able store even more e-mail and share larger attachments, such as photos, music, video clips and more.

This is our way of showing our appreciation to you for being a valued Hotmail customer.

But if you want even more space than 250 MB, or want to send large files, such as videos, songs and slideshows, MSN Hotmail Plus, with 2 GB of storage and 20MB attachment size, might be just what you are looking for.


I can finally get my friends to send large files to my hotmail account.
But I still prefer Gmail.


Technorati:

No comments: